In-House Field Trip Details
- During field trips, teachers/staff and parents are considered chaperones
- K-5th grade field trips must have a minimum of a 1:6 adult to student ratio, and a maximum of a 1:3 adult to student ratio
- 6th-12th grade field trips must have a minimum of 1:10 adult to student ratio
- Adults in excess of the ratio will be subject to full admission cost upon arrival
- Staff/teacher chaperones are free of charge, however parent chaperones are $5.00 each. Parent chaperones can pay separately day of or can be included in your group’s payment
- Chaperones must be a minimum of 16 years of age, such in the case of camp groups, but we do require at least 1 adult (18 years or older) per 25 students
- All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by and remain under direct supervision of an adult at all times
- Adults with younger children that accompanying them due to personal care reasoning (children not a part of the general group of students), cannot be counted towards chaperone numbers and must pay group-discounted or full admission price. This applies to all children over the age of 2 years.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding of our regulations. The priority at AMOS is the safety of our visitors, and all standard rules and regulations are measures of ensuring your best interests.