AMOS Science Birthday Parties
Have your next Birthday Party at the Asheville Museum of Science for a Science-Themed Birthday!
Need 2 week advanced reservation. Birthday parties are geared towards ages 5+, please email for details regarding parties for ages 3-4.
- Birthday parties include a 30 minute guided STEM lab activity, 30 minutes of games (we can provide games or you can add your own) and 1 hour for cake, Ice cream and presents. The room is yours for 2 hours, if you finish earlier, the schedule is up to you.
- AMOS will host birthday parties either Sunday mornings from 10:30am – 12:30pm
Your reservation fees include:
- 2 hour room rental is $275
- Room rental is $250 for members of the Asheville Museum of Science
- Birthday party fee includes Admissions to the museum for up to 20 children and their parents/guardians, not to exceed 50 total guests.
- Tables and chairs set up
- Access to the kitchen area- refrigerator, freezer and prep space
Your reservation does not include plates, cups or cutlery – please plan accordingly.
To Schedule A Birthday Party:
- Email email@example.com or call (828) 254-7162 x 4.
- A full refund will be issued if cancellation is made 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event
- 50% refunds will be given for cancellations less than two weeks out
- For inclement weather, rescheduling is an option
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (828) 254-7162 x 4. Please call during business hours as a voicemail does not confirm a cancellation
- The museum does not have private or dedicated parking. There are two city garages nearby, Rankin Street and the Civic Center garage. Parking is free on Sundays.
Unaccompanied Child Form
If parents of children attending the birthday party are not staying in the Museum for the party, we will have them fill out a form in order to leave the child under the care of the host family while at the Museum (with 2 contact phone numbers, in case of emergency, allergies, etc. – basically an edited part of the camp form). Staff will ensure that children are accounted for by gathering these forms, and signing children out at the end of the party. If children arrive with adults other than their parents, they would also have to fill out the form before leaving the premises. All children must have a parent or guardian assigned to to pick them up or take them home at the end of the party. After a child is signed-out, families are welcome to stay and play.